Welcome to the “Crack the Code with 94 Rock” info Page!
Are you clever enough to come up with the correct 6 digit code to crack open our vault and win a prize worth $25,000?
When & Where will we be with the Vault?
Saturday, August 18th from 3 to 5 PM- Thompson’s
Worthington, WV 26591
Make sure to check out our sister station’s page on JackFM101.com for more Vault Locations!
Let’s go over the rules!
“Crack the Code”
Official Rules for Visible Vault Promotion
- No purchase necessary to play. Open to all residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry, excluding employees (including their family and household members) of LHTC Media, and any companies affiliated with this Promotion via sponsorship. Photo ID required.
- The “Crack the Code” Visible Vault™ Promotion begins on June 1st and ends on August 31st or when 7,000 total attempts have been entered, whichever occurs first. LHTC Media reserves the right to modify or terminate the Promotion at any time.
- How to Play: A random six-digit number (“Prize Determination Number”) has been randomly selected from the range of 000000 and 999999 and programmed into the Visible Vault. Each contestant is permitted only one (1) attempt to open the Visible Vault™. Make your attempt by entering a number of exactly six (6) digits into the Vault’s lock. If the number you enter as your attempt is identical (exact order) to the Prize Determination Number, you are a winner, subject to verification. Grand Prize: $25,000 or Prize of equal value. Only one Grand Prize is available to be won. If no one enters the Prize Determination Number, no Grand Prize will be awarded. The odds of winning are 1 in 1,000,000.
- The memory of the Vault’s lock is the sole determiner of (i) each number entered as an attempt and (ii) the Prize Determination Number. Not responsible for any Vault or lock malfunction. A contestant’s sole remedy in the event of any Vault or lock malfunction will be a replacement entry.
- In the event a winner is claimed, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release must he signed by the claimed winner and submitted to LHTC Media.
- Taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Offer subject to federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and expressly consent to the use of their name, photograph or likeness for advertising purposes without further compensation. Winners agree to hold LHTC Media and any participating promotional companies, as well as the prize provider, including their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or Promotion.